The FortiGate 1000F Series enables organizations to build security-driven networks that can weave security deep into their datacenter and across their hybrid IT architecture to protect any edge at any scale.
Powered by a rich set of AI/ML-based FortiGuard Services and an integrated security fabric platform, the FortiGate 1000F Series delivers coordinated, automated, end-to-end threat protection across all use cases.
The industry’s first integrated Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) enforcement within an NGFW solution, FortiGate 1000F automatically controls, verifies, and facilitates user access to applications delivering consistent convergence with a seamless user experience.
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- FortiGuard Labs’ suite of AI-powered Security Services—natively integrated with your NGFW—secures web, content, and devices and protects networks from ransomware and sophisticated cyberattacks
- Real-time SSL inspection (including TLS 1.3) provides full visibility into users, devices, and applications across the attack surface
- Fortinet’s patented SPU (Security Processing Unit) technology provides industry-leading high-performance protection
- FortiGate WAN Edge powered by one OS and unified security and management framework and systems transforms and secures WANs
- Delivers superior quality of experience and effective security posture for work-from-any where models, SD-Branch, and cloud-first WAN use cases
- Achieve operational efficiencies at any scale through automation, deep analytics, and self-healing
Mobile Security for 4G, 5G, and IoT
- SPU-accelerated, high performance CGNAT and IPv6 migration options, including: NAT44, NAT444, NAT64/ DNS64, NAT46 for 4G Gi/sGi, and 5G N6 connectivity and security
- RAN Access Security with highly scalable and highest-performing IPsec aggregation and control Security Gateway (SecGW)
- User plane security enabled by full threat protection and visibility into GTP-U inspection
- Dynamic segmentation adapts to any network topology to deliver true end-to-end security—from the branch to the datacenter and across multi-cloud environments
- Ultra-scalable, low latency, VXLAN segmentation bridges physical and virtual domains with Layer 4 firewall rules
- Prevents lateral movement across the network with advanced, coordinated protection from FortiGuard Security Services detects and prevents known, zero-day, and unknown attacks
||Multiple 10/1 GE RJ45, 100 GE QSFP28, 40 GE QSFP+, 25 GE SFP28, 10 GE SFP+ slots
FortiOS, Fortinet’s advanced operating system
FortiOS enables the convergence of high performing networking and security across the Fortinet Security Fabric. Because it can be deployed anywhere, it delivers consistent and context-aware security posture across network, endpoint, and multi-cloud environments.
FortiOS powers all FortiGate deployments whether a physical or virtual device, as a container, or as a cloud service. This universal deployment model enables the consolidation of many technologies and use cases into a simplified, single policy and management framework. Its organically built best-of-breed capabilities, unified operating system, and ultra-scalability allows organizations to protect all edges, simplify operations, and run their business without compromising performance or protection.
FortiOS dramatically expands the Fortinet Security Fabric’s ability to deliver advanced AI/ ML-powered services, inline advanced sandbox detection, integrated ZTNA enforcement, and more, provides protection across hybrid deployment models for hardware, software, and Software-as-a-Service with SASE.
FortiOS expands visibility and control, ensures the consistent deployment and enforcement of security policies, and enables centralized management across large-scale networks with the following key attributes:
- Interactive drill-down and topology viewers that display real-time status
- On-click remediation that provides accurate and quick protection against threats and abuses
- Unique threat score system correlates weighted threats with users to prioritize investigations
FortiConverter Migration Service
FortiConverter Service provides hassle-free migration to help organizations transition from a wide range of legacy firewalls to FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls quickly and easily. The service eliminates errors and redundancy by employing best practices with advanced methodologies and automated processes. Organizations can accelerate their network protection with the latest FortiOS technology
FortiGuard AI-Powered Security
FortiGuard’s rich suite of security services counter threats in real time using AI-powered, coordinated protection designed by FortiGuard Labs security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists.
Advanced cloud-delivered URL, DNS (Domain Name System), and Video Filtering providing complete protection for phishing and other web born attacks while meeting compliance. Additionally, its dynamic inline CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) service is focused on securing business SaaS data, while inline ZTNA traffic inspection and ZTNA posture check provide per-sessions access control to applications. It also integrates with the FortiClient Fabric Agent to extend protection to remote and mobile users.
Advanced content security technologies enable the detection and prevention of known and unknown threats and file-based attack tactics in real-time. With capabilities like CPRL (Compact Pattern Recognition Language), AV, inline Sandbox, and lateral movement protection make it a complete solution to address ransomware, malware, and credential-based attacks.
Advanced security technologies are optimized to monitor and protect IT, IIoT, and OT (Operational Technology) devices against vulnerability and device-based attack tactics. Its validated near-real-time IPS intelligence detects, and blocks known and zero-day threats, provides deep visibility and control into ICS/OT/SCADA protocols, and provides automated discovery, segmentation, and pattern identification-based policies.
Advanced Tools for SOC/NOC
Advanced NAC and SOC management tools attached to your NGFW provide simplified and faster time-to-activation.
Includes tier-one hunting and automation, log location, 24×7 SOC analyst experts, managed firewall and endpoint functions, and alert triage
Fabric Rating Security Best Practices
Includes supply chain virtual patching, up-to-date risk and vulnerability data to deliver quicker business decisions, and remediation for data breach situations.
Secure Any Edge at Any Scale
Powered by Security Processing Unit (SPU)
Traditional firewalls cannot protect against today’s content- and connection-based threats because they rely on off-the-shelf hardware and general-purpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap. Fortinet’s custom SPU processors deliver the power you need—up to 520Gbps—to detect emerging threats and block malicious content while ensuring your network security solution does not become a performance bottleneck.
Fortinet is dedicated to helping our customers succeed, and every year FortiCare Services help thousands of organizations get the most from our Fortinet Security Fabric solution. Our lifecycle portfolio offers Design, Deploy, Operate, Optimize, and Evolve services. Operate services offer device-level FortiCare Elite service with enhanced SLAs to meet our customer’s operational and availability needs. In addition, our customized account-level services provide rapid incident resolution and offer proactive care to maximize the security and performance of Fortinet deployments.