The FortiGate FortiWiFi 80F series provides an application-centric, scalable, and secure SDWAN solution in a compact, fanless, desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and midsized businesses with integrated WiFi-6 (802.11ax). Protects against cyber threats with systemon-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
||Multiple GE RJ45 | Variants with internal storage | WiFi
- 2x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Ports
- 2x WAN GE RJ45 Ports,
FG80F-Bypass model only: 1x Bypass GE RJ45 Port Pair,
(WAN1 and Port1, default configuration)
- 6x GE RJ45* Ports
- 2x GE RJ45* FortiLink Ports
Powered by Purpose-built Secure SD-WAN ASIC SOC4
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Delivers industry’s fastest application identification and steering for efficient business operations
- Accelerates IPsec VPN performance for best user experience on direct internet access
- Enables best of breed NGFW Security and Deep SSL Inspection with high performance
- Extends security to access layer to enable SD-Branch transformation with accelerated and integrated switch and access point connectivity
Superior Wireless Coverage
A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point is integrated on the FortiWiFi 80F-2R series which provides the industry’s latest high-speed WiFi-6 (802.11ax) wireless access.
Secure Access Layer
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
Bypass WAN/LAN Mode
The FortiGate-80F-Bypass offers a pair of bypass ports that help organizations avoid network communication interruption due to device faults and improve network reliability.
3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate 80F Series includes a 3.0 USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Trusted Platform Module
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 80F Series features a dedicated module that hardens physical networking appliances by generating, storing, and authenticating cryptographic keys. Hardware-based security mechanisms protect against malicious software and phishing attacks.